X National Conference EPE – Interdisciplinary Faces of Contemporary Medicine in Theory and Practice for GPs and Family Medicine 2021 organized by Polpharma was noticed and awarded in the Events Reviews & 2022 Technology Forecast competition in two categories:
- 2021 The Best Event – CONFERENCE
- 2021 The Best Event – AHEAD OF OUR TIME
The European Education Program (EPE) is an original program run by Polpharma since 2002 to provide doctors and pharmacists with knowledge on the latest achievements in medicine and pharmacy. As part of the EPE, workshops and conferences in an innovative form (e.g. live broadcasts of ophthalmic surgery) are organized in every field of medicine. The topics are tailored to the needs of doctors (primary care physicians, ophthalmologists, dermatologists, gynecologists and pulmonologists), and experts who co-create the content of the program are invited as lecturers. The program also includes the Practical Pharmacy Academy for pharmacists.
Due to covid restrictions, the conference was in a hybrid form of a modern conference platform with a virtual stand and a studio with streaming directly to doctor’s mobiles and tablets and 500 participants invited to 8 locations all over Poland. All with the highest standards and care for the participants’ safety, adapted to the dynamically changing epidemiological situation.
- The project team worked on it for six months
- From June to September over 1100 participants watched the online event
- The event was highly rated by doctors (4.7/5), but also appreciated by the event industry, which nominates for the award.
- The main theme of the event was ECO – because the future at Polpharma is definitely moving in this direction