Its fundamental purpose is, i.a. to determine ethical and legal rules of conduct in relations with:
- persons performing public functions,
- healthcare professionals,
- business partners (contractors, counterparties).
All of our employees and associates are obliged to comply with the principles of the Anti-Corruption Code. Our business partners, cooperating with us or acting for or in our behalf, are also obliged to act lawfully and to prevent corruption by following the principles of the Code, included in the Abstract from the Anti-Corruption Code.
Therefore, all our contractors and counterparties should familiarise themselves with the Abstract.
The Anti-Corruption Code and the Abstract, in versions adjusted to local law requirements, apply also to the Representative Offices of the Polpharma Pharmaceutical Works.
Selected principles of the Anti-Corruption Code:
- We always comply with the law as a matter of priority.
- We are bound by the ‘No tolerance for corruption’ principle.
- We do not offer or give gifts or benefits of any kind to public officials.
- We do not accept any gifts that could compromise the image of Polpharma or influence our business decisions.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and in case they arise, we immediately report them to the Compliance Officer.
- We always react when we witness behaviour contrary to Polpharma’s ethical and anti-corruption principles and applicable laws.
Open the Abstract from the Anti-Corruption Code to read its contents: Abstract from the Anti-Corruption Code