Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR), we wish to advise you:
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER, CONTACT DETAILS
1. The controller of your personal data is Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polpharma S.A. having its registered office in Starogard Gdański, ul. Pelplińska 19.
2. Controller may be contacted in writing at the address provided above.
3. Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polpharma S.A. have appointed a data protection officer who may be contacted in writing at the following address: Data Protection Officer, Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polpharma S.A., ul. Bobrowiecka 6, 00-728 Warszawa, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 48 22 364 63 11.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) communication with you in connection with your message sent via the contact form (form available at: https://www.polpharma.pl/firma/kontakt/) - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) GDPR, i.e. based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, which is communication with the person who initiated contact with the Administrator;
b) possibly establishing, investigating or defending claims between you and the Controller - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, which is the possibility of pursuing claims.
c) decisions will not be made in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
d) providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to contact the Controller (failure to provide data results in the Controller's inability to respond).
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
1. Your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities: the treating physician (where the PATIENT has granted his consent to us contacting the treating physician), providers of IT services, entities providing advisory and legal services.
2. Your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities: Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polfa Warszawa S.A. based in Warsaw, IT service providers, entities providing advisory and legal services.
3. Your personal data may be made available to entities and authorities authorised to process such data under applicable laws.
4. The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to any countries outside the European Economic Area or to any international organisations.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. Your personal data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed or until an objection is lodged (if processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller), or until your consent is withdrawn (if processing is based on consent), whichever happens earlier.
1. The rights you are entitled to:
a) the right to access, rectify and erase the data relating to you, the right to restrict data processing, and the right to object to data processing;
b) the right to data portability, i.e. to receive from the Controller the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
c) insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on consent − the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
1. If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller or the Data Protection Officer (use the contact details specified above).
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that data processing is not GDPR compliant.