Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polfa S.A. invites tenders for the purchase of used filling and packaging line for prefilled syringes.
The line includes the following devices:
- Filling device Groninger FSE 3000 / MA 100, year: 1997,
- Labeller Groninger SMKE 3000, year: 2006,
- Blistering device CAM M92, year: 2006.
- the completed tables “Szczegółowy wykaz wycofanego z użytkowania majątku – (Linia do napełniania i pakowania ampułkostrzykawek.).xlsx” Detailed List of Decommissioned Assets (Pre-filled syringes filling and packaging line), indicating net unit prices,
- the following consent to personal data processing:
“Having expressed my interest to submit a tender for the purchase of decommissioned assets (Pre-filled syringes filling and packaging line), I voluntarily and knowingly authorise Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne POLFA Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office in Warsaw (01-207), ul. Karolkowa 22/24, to process my personal data, including my first and last name, address and telephone number to enable me to take part in the tendering procedure.
I acknowledge that I am entitled to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before its withdrawal”.
- the identification details of the tenderer and its legal status,
- an email address for replies to the submitted tender,
should be submitted to: email@example.com by 29.09.2023; please enter the following tender title: “Konkurs ofert na sprzedaż wycofanego z użytkowania majątku (Linia do aseptycznego rozlewu kropli do oczu wraz z liniami procesowymi do produkcji wyrobów farmaceutycznych)” (Invitation to submit tenders for the purchase of decommissioned assets ( Pre-filled syringes filling and packaging line)).
The personal data processing consent is voluntary but required to participate in the tendering process. The Seller reserves the right to request additional information and documents after the tenders are received, as well as the right to select the tenderer at its own discretion and to cancel the tendering procedure without stating the reasons. Tenderers shall be notified by email of the acceptance or rejection of their tender.
The Purchaser is responsible for the dismantling, loading and transport of the purchased manufacturing machines, process equipment, containers and technical equipment.
In case of any questions or doubts about the tendering procedure concerning the decommissioned assets (Pre-filled syringes filling and packaging line) which require additional clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.